Harrison Fam

Harrison Fam

Friday, December 3, 2010

One Month

Well I can't believe it has been 1 month already since Ryston was born. Time fly's and I am soooo NOT ready to go back to work. I know I have another month but it goes by way to fast and I dont want to have to leave my kids again. Ryston is getting so big, I cant believe how fast they grow. Seems like you forget alot in between each child.
So here are some memories of his first month. He eats about every 2-3 hours. Sleeps most of the time in between. I love when he is sleeping and he gives me the cutest smiles, makes me wonder what he is dreaming about. Ryston is such a good baby, I am just so blessed to have him in my life. Enjoy some pics.

1 comment:

  1. Ew I wouldn't want to live that little bundle of yumminess and go back to work either. Enjoy it while you can sister!!

    ReplyDelete