Harrison Fam

Harrison Fam

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Babe #3 - 3D ultrasound

On monday we got to get our 3D ultrasound of baby boy #3. I was super excited since this was my first 3D ultrasound. It wasn't offered for either of my other boys. I think they turned out ok. I think I was expecting them to try a little harder for better pics but since it is a free service I guess my expectations were too high. We got some pretty good face shots right at the beginning. The tech was trying to get a good foot or hand picture but baby just wouldn't hold still he was rolling around the whole time. I think he is super cute and can't wait for his entrance into this world in a little less than 10 weeks. YAY!

He must have been bent in half because he had his foot by his face every time she tried to get a good pic of it.

Pretty good one of his face. I think he has Morant's nose.


This one looks like he is trying to suck his toes. So cute. It always amazes me how flexible they are.

Another cute face :)

2 comments:

  1. How stinkin cute is that little face!!! How fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm way excited for you! By the way, I found your blog on Erin's blog... I hope you don't mind me peeking.

    ReplyDelete