Harrison Fam

Harrison Fam

Friday, September 24, 2010

Potty Training success & Holly Fair Crafts

Well I think it is safe to say that Parker is pretty much potty trained, He still has his occasional accidents but is pretty good most of the time and tells me when he needs to go potty. He doesnt really like to go poop on the potty but he does, but would rather go outside, yuck! Anyway i am super excited and so proud of him. YAY!!!
On the other subject I have been working on stuff to sell at the Holly Fair and my latest project was tutu's, needless to say Parker thought they were quite cool & had to put several of them on and play. Morant would kill me if/when he finds out I took pictures but he was just so cute I couldn't resist.

2 comments:

  1. He is so stinkin cute!!!! Cute tutu by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture. Great blackmail when he's older...! So funny. If you'd like an invite to my blog, email your email address to jamihat@gmail.com and I'll add you. I made ours private awhile back.

    ReplyDelete