Harrison Fam

Harrison Fam

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New to the blogging world

Well I have been wanting to start a blog for quite some time now just didn't really want to spend the time to do it. Obviously I got bored so I decided I would start now. With another baby on the way I thought it would be a fun way to post fun things that happen in life so that I can remember them throughout the years.
We went camping for the last 2 weekends, one with my side of the family, the next with the Harrison side. It is alot of work but it is very worth it in the end. The boys had a ton of fun both weekends and were super dirty, but thats ok at least they were having fun. Here are some pics from camping.
Morant took Parker for a ride & he fell asleep

Parker & Traeson ridin Say Cheese! Parker playin at the beach
McKendrick's 1st day of school
Playin at the beach
















No comments:

Post a Comment